Exo is pretty much done

Fullsizexj

Got the main part done, got a few things left like a rear swing gate with a removable rack for the Ice chest for campouts but otherwise it's about done
1274925-P3120145.jpg

1274926-P3120146.jpg

1274927-P3120147.jpg

1274928-P3120148.jpg

1274929-P3120149.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
looks good, except for the front bumper area... now, i don't have alot of room to talk, but hey i got mine at cost...

your bumper doesn't flow with my style. but who really cares cause it's your style and not mine eh?

i am rambling now.... but nice job... does look good.

samizook

I especially like the front bumper area. I like the way that is doesn't just die off into a sharp point. Like a 45 degree or something. I like the way that it somewhat wraps around your front fender. NICE RIDE! My .02

Fullsizexj

Shawn said:
I think the front bumper looks kinda bulky, but no biggie... I really dig the top ;)
Yup I know, but it's kind of hard to make a Warn 8274 look compact. Besides it's pretty dang bullet proof and doubles as an air compressor tank, I do plan to eventually slim it up a bit butwant to wheel it for a while first, had to many dang projects going on this thing for the Last 8 months, now it's time to beat it up some more :D

Fullsizexj

grinch said:
Is that a daily driver???? Im betting less than 2 months before a ticket if it is....
:D
looks good for a unibody ;)
Nope not a daily driver, just green stickered it last week, I trailer it when I go somewhere with it, it's a whole lot funner when you don't have to worry about being able to drive it home afterwards :D

suv

Booty-fab Instructor
What's the top rack made out of? Looks sweet, but probably would be real top heavy unless you used some real light gauge tubing. Can you do wheelstands if you brake hard with the 8274 up front? Holy crud, that thing is a BEAST!!! :eek:

Fullsizexj

suv said:
What's the top rack made out of? Looks sweet, but probably would be real top heavy unless you used some real light gauge tubing. Can you do wheelstands if you brake hard with the 8274 up front? Holy crud, that thing is a BEAST!!! :eek:
The cage is made of 1.5" .120 wall tubing