Expedition Utah October 2012 Summit

What: Expedition Utah would like to invite you to join us for our October Summit! This month Stephen Nielson and Kurt Williams will be giving a presentation on the history of 4-Wheeling in the US and Utah. Following the presentation we will be trying something new and opening up planning for the Relic Run to anyone and everyone. We'll decide when, where, and other details. So if you're planning on joining us for Relic Run V, you should be there!
When: October 30th, 6:30pm-8:30pm
Where: Cruiser Outfitters [map]
Who: Anyone and everyone. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or someone just getting into exploring Utah's backcountry and varied historical sites we encourage you to come out.
What is Expedition Utah? Expedition Utah is a website and forum dedicated to vehicle assisted exploration of Utah's beautiful and varied backcountry. We strive to provide a free online repository of information to help people plan their next adventures and a forum to let them discuss it with others who share their passion. Our monthly Summits are designed to move that experience off the computer and into the real world by highlighting aspects of Utah's history by visiting museums, historic sites and joining other groups who share our passion in different ways.

Not cool, Brett. Not cool.

I know, it sucks. Just got the RFP from a really good client last week, pre-bid meeting is Oct 30 in Elko, in the freakin' afternoon. Usually it's at 0'dark thirty.
It starts at 3, will go until 4:30 or 5, then 3.5 hours back, plus an hour time change. I'm hosed. Maybe Matt will attend.

No clients, no projects, no job, no Relic Run.

Sure, outside of my neighborhood.

Where's the fun in that???

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...I might make it after all...

Sweet :cool:

Just to be clear this is 100% open to any and all whether you've been on a Relic Run, ever want to go on a Relic Run, etc. For those Relic-Runners collecting gear, if you have something new to share with the group, bring it along :cool: