Ford F150 power window problem

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
2002 F150 Supercrew. Power window switch has issues. My wife rolled the drivers window down today, and it stayed down. Not good.

All other windows work just fine, the locks work fine and the power mirrors are fine too.

Switch is a module that doesn't make a great deal of sense. But the drivers window switch DOES feel different than the rest.

So until I find a switch, does anyone have a wiring diagram for the door so I can apply power to close the window? Or maybe the right switch module?

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Swapped guts from another switch in the module. So the window is up... But I will see if I can find a switch at the junkyard Friday...

rholbrook

Switch is cheap at the dealer. I had the drivers switch go out on my 2007 SuperCrew and it was about $30-$40 is all. Not worth going to the junk yard.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I'm cheap, I've priced the switch module at the local dealer ($105) through online Ford dealers and various autoparts places. $60 is best I've found. I'm going to the junkyard anyway for other stuff... I know what failed, so I can have a few onhand...