Feedback; Monthly RME Trail Rides?

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I've been thinking about this idea for awhile, it seems like something we really could use. I'd like to plan out Monthly RME Trail Rides, putting plans together at least month or two in advance so everyone that wanted to join, could have the chance. What I would like to do is have one ongoing Planning Thread where we make plans for each month, then once a location is decided we'll start a new thread for that Monthly Trip. In that thread we'll discuss what kind of trip it will be; Date and time to meet, what kind of trail run it will be (rock crawling, overland, camping) etc, etc. It would be best to talk about minimum needs (tire size, lockers, etc) and also decide if there needs to be a limit on group size. Some trails are better managed with a smaller group of rigs. Once we get these rolling, it would be great to have anyone that wants to run a certain trail put the trip together.

What do you all think? Any input on how to make this any better?

Tonkaman

I like it. It will certainly help to plan 2 to 3 months in advance. Maybe we start with a calendar and people volunteer to lead for a months trip. That could be pretty easy to fill up and then easy for everyone to pick what events they will try to attend.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Alright, I'll put the main planning thread together and we'll start putting together trips starting in 2018! Thanks for the feedback guys!