Finally lifted the K30

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Well, I finally got the majority done. 6" TC spring up front, and a really fay rear lift (blocks). I have the hysteer arm on and the 2wd box tapped and ready to mount, just need to put it all on, measure and call RockLogic for the drag link. I have a hydro-steer for it, and i'm running hydro-boost so i'll make sure to write it up an see how the hydro-boost likes the ram. The front tires are 38/12.50D16.5 TSL swampers and the rears are 38.5/15.50D16.5 SS Boggers. I don't rub at all, untill I compress, i'll have to cut a little of the fender. Now for the pictures..!:D

Attachments

• IMG_7602.JPG
    IMG_7602.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7603.jpg
    IMG_7603.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Did I mention how much I love!!!!! lift blocks ? The first actual hill I attempted to climb and this happened. Not even twenty minutes after I was done :mad2: Well it was only a 40$ mistake. I was in a hurry and a body let me borrow the blocks. Well, I guess I'll have to find a different lift.

Attachments

• block.jpg
    block.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7607.jpg
    IMG_7607.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 14

tiny2085

HomeGrown
i'd love to go shackle flip for this baby, but I can't drop the coin for it while I still have a brand new shackle flip for a 1/2 and 3/4 ton sitting in the garage.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I think it looks superghey, but maybe black paint and mud would hide it ok.

Stickers invite closer looks, bad! Seems a little excessively large to me. I like the Offroad Design deal, and if someone buys yours first, is what I'll be using here.

Meat_

Banned
tiny2085 said:
I think it looks a little bit fay with the big flat surface on there. I could put some sweet stickers on it. What do you think meat ?

I think I'd rather spend $35 more on the ones I linked. They are on my Blazer if you want to look at them.

The only thing is that you will have to get some +2 springs to go with the ord's to get 6"..... but you get what you pay for ;)