Northern Utah Five Mile 2/21 am

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Short notice I know, but THardy and I are meeting tomorrow morning for some Snakes. We'll be at the Chevron on Redwood at 9:15 if anyone would like to join us. Him = SAS 4Runner, me = grocery getter 4Runner, you = whatever.

Troop92

Wish I could join, but I'm already taking the afternoon off for a scout campout. So very tempting, but I'd better get a few hours in.... Stupid work.

STAG

I did rattlesnake the other day, I still don't have sliders, but that didn't stop me. I won't know if I work or not until the morning, but if I don't work, I will come out with you guys. I won't do constrictor until I have some armor, but I'll do rattlesnake.

Kevin B.

I did rattlesnake the other day, I still don't have sliders, but that didn't stop me. I won't know if I work or not until the morning, but if I don't work, I will come out with you guys. I won't do constrictor until I have some armor, but I'll do rattlesnake.

Yeah, I'm not worried about sliders for Rattlesnake, but I'd probably better not take her truck on Constrictor either. :)

Hope you can make it, I wanna see your H3.

STAG

I wanna see your H3.

See, see; H3 on Rattlesnake
w33a.jpg

xs2d.jpg

Kevin B.

Weather was great. Dirt was dry. Rocks are a lot bigger when you're driving a stock truck and risking the Wrath Of Wife if you ding it. :)

I took a pic...

20140221_110919_zps21263c29.jpg