Fixing a Toy frame, anyboy want to help?

BryansToy

Toy Beater
I need some help with fixing a frame and welding inner fenders on. Possible this weekend. Has anybody done this before. Its a 87 Toyota pickup the whole front clip and inner fenders are off. The frames front cross member is cut out. Its just the part that goes from the IFS to the front body mount on the passenger side. The frame is bent in and down. I have one new inner fender and the whole front clip. I have no welders at my place. I big problem I know. Cutting torch I can get. A friend has access to wire feed and arc. But neither of us have done this before. So, is there anybody that loves to weld, bend, and can help me? I will try to post some pics.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I guess I should chime in at least.... When you weld a frame, make a diomond shaped peice of steel to overlap the welds. Also when you cut the frame off cut at an angle, never strait up and down. Have the overlapignsteel go at least 4-6 inches past. It makes the frame not crack at the weld point.
If you had a bigger pic I may be able to give more advice. I looked into this after I fubared my IFS. Check just behind the a-arm mounts to see if there is any signs of buckling from the accident. Get more detailed pics, I'll try and keep an eye on ya. I have a welder and all that, just no time. But money talks too, but you look as though you have no 220 outlet. :(