Fixing an RTT, a few questions.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
So I'm wondering how easy it is to find some spare parts for an RTT. It needs a new cover, ladder, some patchwork to a couple of the corners. How easy is it to get spare parts for these? The ladder might be salvageable but its bent, depending on price I may just buy a new one.

Pics to come.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Is this a freeway score, or is this the one that somebody (Jeeper?) bought from Spence a couple months ago?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I bought one that had been in a wreck. Similar condition it sounds to yours. I made most of my repairs myself. They are not pretty by any means, but when I priced parts I was near new cost to replace it all. I wasn't that committed to the RTT, so spending a lot was not in the plan. It will work as it is for many years to come, especially at the rate we use it... Which is zero.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
You should sell it to me then. I'm still mad I didn't buy it when it first came up.

I totally had it out today to fab up some brackets so we could take it on our next outing.. But the kids want to try the new camper we bought :rolleyes:
so back into storage it went.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I forgot about posting this up right before we went to dinner. I was trolling. I was gonna rickroll you guys but it's too late now.

I'd love to try an RTT but don't know that I'd pull over on the highway to pick one up.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I have a spare ladder from an ARB I'd sell (; good condition. Too bad you just need the rest of the tent ha.

I bought my tent from Kyle and didnt like where the holes were so I bought a new ladder from Kurt.