Flash Flood Warning for Southwestern Salt Lake County

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=6f8eb9bf1cb9293c&source=pa&hl=en&gl=US

The National Weather Service in Salt Lake City has issued a Flash Flood Warning for: Southwestern Salt Lake County in Utah.

Until 4:15 pm MDT.
At 1:21 pm MDT, National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated heavy rain from a thunderstorm over the southwest portion of Salt Lake County. Flash Flooding can be expected, including debris flows and slides from the Oquirrhs.
Locations In the warning include but are not limited to West Jordan, South Jordan, Midvale and Kearns.

Lots of rain! Stay safe people.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
We got it pretty good up here on the bench, there is about an inch of mud on our patio that was left behind by it, but this just gives me an excuse to use my new gas powered pressure washer.

Jeepj667

I saw a 40' wide mud river running across Bacchus at New Bingham around 1:00. It went down and flooded some apartments.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Super wild weather, just got back from a trip covering southern Utah from St. George to Hanksville (primarily dirt) and the aftermath was off the hook. We had to build roads in countless spots from the recent destruction :eek: