Food Stamp Glitch - Walmart Stampede

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post--food-stamp-glitch-leads-to-wal-mart-stampede

Lynd explained the cards weren't showing limits and they called corporate Wal-Mart, whose spokesman said to let the people use the cards anyway. From 7 to 9 p.m., people were loading up their carts, but when the cards began showing limits again around 9, one woman was detained because she rang up a bill of $700 and only had .49 on her card. She was held by police until corporate Wal-Mart said they wouldn't press charges if she left the food.

Lynd says at 9 p.m., when the cards came back online and it was announced over the loud speaker, people just left their carts full of food in the aisles and left.

No arrests were made.

Sadly, this is the future of our nation. If Walmart were to press charges for this criminal behavior, I can only imagine the backlash.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
They won't press charges. That trash that just robbed them blind is their bottom line, and Walmart will never ever do anything to hurt their bottom line. Including the right thing.

I hate that company.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I am afraid if there is any kind of a glitch in our welfare system or government type collapse there will be riots worse then those in the Los Angeles area. And they ask us why we do not want to give up our guns!