Ford 8.8 - 31 spline discbrake

wipedawg

Anybody know where i can find one of these? I've tried the local yards around AF and only found one and the guy wanted 460 for it, which is too much for me.
Its just gotta be 96 or newer. If anybody has any leads i'd appreciate it.

wipedawg

thanks but i was looking for somewhere more local than that... anybody have good luck with any yards in SLC?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
What gears do you want?

I have a 3.73 with limited slip in my garage. Needs new rotors and both axles. Make an offer!

I can also get you a complete, low mileage axle (with 3.73's) for about $250-$375, depending on availability.

I do a lot of 8.8 swaps, so I have lots of sources.... :cool:

wipedawg

the gearing doesn't matter because i'll be regearing it to 4.88. I work at a big O so i get brake parts at our cost... so getting brakes isn't an issue either, plus i'd rather just throw on new brakes anyways. If you could find me something that'd be awesome.

wipedawg

Most likely yes. Just PM me when you find out the details. I work at the big O in AF so as long as its somewhat close to there i can pick it up. Thanks a bunch.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Called the guy and he does have it... Cost is $260 and tax. Let me know if you want it, pay for it, I'll pick it up and you can either swing by here or I might be able to drop it off at your work.