Free Ford F150 18" wheels with worn out tires FREE FREE

rholbrook

I have a set of Ford F150 chrome wheels for free. They have some Michelin LTX tires on them that have to go with the wheels. One tire has a pretty good hole in it, the rest holds air just fine but they were taken off for a reason, they are worn out.

KSL LINK

Michelin LTX LT265/70r18

Lug 6x135mm

LINK FIXED, Thanks for posting it as well @Diesel_Zuk5FB5FBAA-BBD3-4401-8E08-827639914A25.jpegE4A73132-55E3-4697-9D71-6B2969D8141D.jpeg

Last edited:

rholbrook

These words have been repeated since 2016 :rofl: :rolleyes:
My wife was complaining about it again this morning. I have become very conservative in my old age. I lost a lot of money back when the economy went south last time and it really did a number on me physically and mentally. I would buy a new truck every 2-3 years and then spend money putting fancy tires, wheels, stereos, etc.. Now, that stuff is not very important to me any more. It will cost me $50K plus to replace my truck that has been great and I struggle doing it now.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My wife was complaining about it again this morning. I have become very conservative in my old age. I lost a lot of money back when the economy went south last time and it really did a number on me physically and mentally. I would buy a new truck every 2-3 years and then spend money putting fancy tires, wheels, stereos, etc.. Now, that stuff is not very important to me any more. It will cost me $50K plus to replace my truck that has been great and I struggle doing it now.

I totally get being money cautious, especially because I am poor.
But on the bright side, it will only cost you $44,000 to replace the truck.. because I’ll buy yours for $6k ;)

I have a set of Ford F150 chrome wheels for free. They have some Michelin LTX tires on them that have to go with the wheels. One tire has a pretty good hole in it, the rest holds air just fine but they were taken off for a reason, they are worn out.

KSL LINK

Michelin LTX LT265/70r18

Lug 6x135mm

LINK FIXED, Thanks for posting it as well @Diesel_ZukView attachment 133178View attachment 133179
I've taken today shoot me your address phone number is 801-791-8192