Foxpro Electronic Caller

DAA

Supporting Member
I do.

A CS-24 with 385 sounds on it, TX-500 remote with Foxbang. I've called in hundreds of coyotes with it. Got a brandy new one though, so this one is looking for a new home. Was going to clean it up a little and probably post it for sale in the next day or two. I'll PM you the price.

Couple pics with the caller in it.

IMG_1473W.JPG

IMG_5283W.JPG

IMG_6074.jpg

This one is kind of fun, caller in tree upper right, coyote lower left.

IMG_4436%20W.JPG

It calls foxes too :D.

IMG_6156.jpg

- DAA

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Dave, do you have any idea how many Coyotes you have killed in your life?? 2 million maybe?? Ha Ha!

D

Deleted member 12904

Dang... Now my cover is blown... :D.

- DAA
So when you posted in my thread asking if anyone is looking for a coyote partner your replies where filled with sarcasm but also enough solid info I know the sarcasm was just confidence. While I have always enjoyed your wildlife photos you post it wasn't until the yawn thread got bumped that I realized it was you that posts those pictures. So know I'm thinking who is this coyote slaying wildlife photographer? I ask if you have a web site or something and you take the high road low road on the reply so I googled you.
I was going to try to convince you to let me tag along one day so I could learn but after finding out your a pro I decided you have enough people hounding you I will just leave it we'll enough alone. But I do have one question I would like to pm you if that's ok? And it has nothing to do with where you hunt.

DAA

Supporting Member
I'm definitely not a pro! Seriously. Just a pretty average caller. I've just been doing it a lot, for a long time. Used to shoot pretty good, well above average, but I've lost a step there and am not sure I'm even above average behind the rifle anymore.

Send me all the questions you like. I'll do my best - but, for real, I'm not a pro and don't possess any secret knowledge!

- DAA