Free Gas!!!

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
EDIT: They are all taken.

We are getting ready to move office buildings and in cleaning out my office I came across some discount coupons for Shell stations that have to be redeemed by 12/31/13. The discount is good up to 20 gallons.

If you live near, work near, frequently pass, or know where a Shell gas station is located and want some free/reduced cost gas or diesel, keep reading.

For the first 10 people (could be more depending on how fast I go through these coupons), If you already have a Shell FRN rewards card, I will give you enough coupons to get you to a free tank. If you don't have an FRN rewards card (it is not a credit card, think Smith's rewards card), I will set you up with one and $2 off per gallon. That way I can help more people out.

Post here, PM me, or text me what Shell is closest to you (along the Wasatch Front), and what time you can be there today or tomorrow. I will meet you there and get you setup.

For more information about Shell FRN rewards, go to www.fuelrewards.com.

Let me know if you have any questions. Merry CHRISTmas!

Last edited:

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
This is very nice of you moab_cj5! Thank you for doing this. This will help plenty of folks I think, especially for the holidays.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
This is very nice of you moab_cj5! Thank you for doing this. This will help plenty of folks I think, especially for the holidays.

You bet! I am glad you can use it!

Thanks a bunch. I'll be using it shortly.

Great! It was great to meet you and your girl!

Thanks. Came at a perfect time. The Range Rover is at 1/4 tank. I'll fill it up on the way home. Nice meeting you!

It was good to meet you too! Have fun with the family tonight downtown! I’ll let you know when that Shell opens on 7800 South and 7[SUP]th[/SUP] East. The C-store is open now, but they are still working on the canopy and gas islands.

I still have 6 more people I can help. Let me know if you are interested.