Free wilderness conference

mesha

By endurance we conquer
There is a free wilderness conference for leaders of youth. It will be happening at American Fork Junior High Feb. 25.

The conference will discuss many different types of first aid training. There will be a keynote speaker and several breakout sessions. Pick and choose the ones you would like to attend. I will be covering wilderness nutrition and ultra-light backpacking. You do not have to be a formal leader of youth. You could be a scout leader, church leader, a guy that likes to take his family outside. It is really for anyone that wants to get young people outside safely.

There is a free lunch provided and you pay nothing for the course. The cap is 100 participants. We are at about 80 so far. Use the email listed on the site to get signed up.

https://w.taskstream.com/ts/dickerson13/wildernessconference.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I can't sign you up. You will need to go to the website and send an email to the list kdickerson email. then you check to see if you got put on the participant list as he updates the site.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Just an idea. It would be cool to put a few off-road vehicles on display and maybe some sort of tread lightly OR responsible trail friendly theme to it.

Gotta teach em young.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

mesha

By endurance we conquer
That is a good idea. I will mention it to the guy in charge.

At least a leave no trace class would be cool.