FYI; Klim Pants on close out at RMATV

Caleb

Sweet, I think I'll pick up a couple pairs :cool: Thanks for the heads-up. For anyone that's wondering, I don't get any discount on most gear (especially not Klim).

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I won a pair of Klim Mojave pants at the Rhino Rally. I need to pick up a jersey to match and maybe an extra set of gloves. Thanks for the hale ads up

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
The "Badlands Pro" pants seem like a real bargain at only $649. Are people really stupid enough to spend that much money on riding pants?

Jared

Cascadia

Undecided
I just picked up a pair of these in the light gray color. I'm excited to try them out this weekend in st. George. Thanks for the heads up Greg.

SpeedyVic

I won a pair of Klim Mojave pants at the Rhino Rally. I need to pick up a jersey to match and maybe an extra set of gloves. Thanks for the hale ads up

Do these pants run large or small? I wear an inbetween size and was wondering if I should go a size bigger or smaller. I need a new pair of over the boot pants.

Caleb

Do these pants run large or small? I wear an inbetween size and was wondering if I should go a size bigger or smaller. I need a new pair of over the boot pants.

I had the same question before ordering mine. In the searching I found, I found 99% of the guys saying they ran a little big but could easily be adjusted with the adjustment straps. I found one guy that was on crack saying they ran small. I went with the assumption that they ran big.

Caleb

I had the same question before ordering mine. In the searching I found, I found 99% of the guys saying they ran a little big but could easily be adjusted with the adjustment straps. I found one guy that was on crack saying they ran small. I went with the assumption that they ran big.

Well, both my pairs showed up today. I went with a couple pairs of Dakars. The sizing may actually be a little small. In all my jeans I wear a 36 and they all fit pretty loose, I ordered a 36 in these and the waist is pretty snug. I usually lose a bit of weight in the summer when I'm more active so I'm contemplating keeping them as is, but they are certainly tighter than any of my jeans.

Caleb

I will say, these are WAY nicer than my $100 Shift pants (which are considered nice pants) that Ive been wearing. You can see where the extra money is in these pants. They're a steal at $99.

SpeedyVic

Well, both my pairs showed up today. I went with a couple pairs of Dakars. The sizing may actually be a little small. In all my jeans I wear a 36 and they all fit pretty loose, I ordered a 36 in these and the waist is pretty snug. I usually lose a bit of weight in the summer when I'm more active so I'm contemplating keeping them as is, but they are certainly tighter than any of my jeans.

I was wanting the Dakars as well. I wear a 31, but as you've said, tend to loss a little when it is hot. Especially when riding. Everything gets looser when you are sweating your butt off!

Caleb

I was wanting the Dakars as well. I wear a 31, but as you've said, tend to loss a little when it is hot. Especially when riding. Everything gets looser when you are sweating your butt off!

The Dakars are pretty heavy. I think mountain riding they'll be just fine, but desert riding in the summer will be a bit much. The crotch and knees both have pretty good ventilation though. I might order a third pair of Mojaves for the hot rides.