Gabby Petito Disappearance

The_Lobbster

I saw this, but I also saw another source, as well as this one saying, that he "reportedly" went live. From what I've searched, I haven't seen any concrete evidence or proof that the short three second clip actually came from his instagram. I guess enough people are probably stalking him though that multiple people could confirm it. And if he did, I would agree with the article that he likely just has a burner phone.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
6-12 months.........the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth
Right!?

I mean just 6 months ago we were floating "conspiracy theories" about the Italian operated Jewish space lasers, and who's laughing now? Now they've caused devistating drought, hurricanes, delta variants, and influencer disappearances... And that's just the stuff we know about! I just wish more people would open their eyes and see the obvious truths before it became such a destructive part of everyday life!

My current working tin-foil-hat theory when it comes to the media, is that they know the gp is fickle and easily influenced by their messages, and in an effort to sell more advertisements, they flock to the stories with the most widespread interest and/or outrageous storyline and/or specifically mirror/confirm the already established viewpoints of their demographic. It's as unbelievable as it is sinister. This will likely never be confirmed due to being so unconventional and outrageous.

I did appreciate her parents saying that all disappearances should be treated the same. It's going to be super interesting how this all plays out.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member

On one hand, that’s shocking! On the other, there are more than 7 billion of us walking around this rock, and we all expire sooner or later, so the maths make me think there are a lot more unaccounted for remains out in the wild

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
On one hand, that’s shocking! On the other, there are more than 7 billion of us walking around this rock, and we all expire sooner or later, so the maths make me think there are a lot more unaccounted for remains out in the wild
Absolutely. Think how many homeless people die in obscure places, or stressed-out dude/chick who decides to go on a solo hike to blow off steam, and breaks their ankle a mile into the woods. There's dead people everywhere.

shortstraw8

What is more crazy to think about is if those bodies are all connected, something kind of like John Lithgows Trinity killer in dexter.
What if someone followed them around killing where they were, til killing her? Then following him home in a spree of murders but reviling his kills along the way by calling them in with the "sightings" of laundrie until he killed him. Not sure if timelines fall in place as I have not followed it, would just make a decent tv show maybe.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
What is more crazy to think about is if those bodies are all connected, something kind of like John Lithgows Trinity killer in dexter.
What if someone followed them around killing where they were, til killing her? Then following him home in a spree of murders but reviling his kills along the way by calling them in with the "sightings" of laundrie until he killed him. Not sure if timelines fall in place as I have not followed it, would just make a decent tv show maybe.
New Dexter season in a few weeks!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Yes officer, this guy right here.