Gas powered RC buggy and truck

blznnp

I am looking to get rid of my gas power r/c buggy and truck. both are older. The buggy is a Kysho Inferno DX-II, have a OS .21 engine. The truck is a Ofna Monster Blazer with a Ofna Force P8 engine which only has maybe a tank and a half ran through it, I never got it running right. Neither run right now but I believe they just need to be tuned right. Also have a starter box, can't remember what brand but I think Ofna. The radios are some cheap tower hobbies controllers. I can't find the body for the buggy. You can't get parts for the buggy anymore since its so old. So it might just be good for a few parts off of it. Out in west jordan off 7800 and hwy 111. two 0 six-38three- four five four zero. reply here, text or send a pm on here is best.
NOKIALumia710_000168.jpg

NOKIALumia710_000169.jpg

NOKIALumia710_000170.jpg

NOKIALumia710_000175.jpg

NOKIALumia710_000176.jpg

NOKIALumia710_000172.jpg

Last edited:
Man thank you so much for saving them for me so far my daughter and i have the monster truck all cleaned up it looks brand new now. and i do have a gear that will work for that buggy. i hope to have them both running soon. thanks again man.

blznnp

looks good man, hopefully you can get that monster truck running nice and strong, that engine has some good power.