• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Get your dumpsters here!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Hey RME friends, it’s been a long time coming, but my wife and I are proud to be up and running as DUMPSTOR OF SALT LAKE.

We aim to be the best service oriented dumpster provider along the wasatch front. Same or next day service, driveway protection is standard, clean and graffiti free dumpsters, and happy and helpful employees.

We’d absolutely love to supply your dumpster for any of your upcoming home builds, remodels, basement or garage clean outs, tenant evictions, or disaster clean ups.

We have 20 yard dumpsters for larger projects, 12 yard for medium jobs, and 5 yard boxes for dirt/concrete needs.

We are also grateful for any referrals you can send our way. We bet the farm on this, and really need it to work out :D :ugh:

We currently have 1 truck and 30 dumpsters. Hoping that will grow pretty quick.

IMG_6328.jpeg

IMG_6373.jpeg

We’ve been overwhelmed by the support we’ve received already. A buddy from school was adamant that they needed to be the first customer, so we gave them a can the moment it was ready.

IMG_6394.jpeg

The_Lobbster

That’s sick!

I’ve been contemplating starting a rolloff business in Utah county, but don’t have the capital to get it up and going yet.

I used to drive for my buddies business back in Nebraska. If you ever need a part time driver, I’d be game to help 👍

jeeper

I mentioned in the paint thread I started that our dumpsters got some damage. This is about the average of damage.
We have been sanding them down and using the paint we got to repair it. Very much happier being able to fix them right before they each go out for the first time.

IMG_6454.jpegIMG_6455.jpeg

It is for sure a 15 foot repair… But 1000 times better than they were before

This one is probably the worst

IMG_6405.jpeg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
So how does disposal work? Do you just use whatever local landfill or transfer station there is, relative to the dumpster location? We have a small dumpster at our Tooele range that we never fill to capacity before the weekly pick up day. Maybe I can work you into that when we move to our new range a few blocks away.

jeeper

So how does disposal work? Do you just use whatever local landfill or transfer station there is, relative to the dumpster location? We have a small dumpster at our Tooele range that we never fill to capacity before the weekly pick up day. Maybe I can work you into that when we move to our new range a few blocks away.

Yes, I have accounts at all the public landfills and transfer stations, along with a couple private transfer stations. I will just go to whatever is most convenient for the day/pick up.
If you have any say over picking your Dumpster provider, I would absolutely love to be in on that!