go vote yes on this..........

muleskinner

Done.

Looks like we are ahead for now.

vote.jpg

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
I went there to look for it, but there was apparantly a problem with the poll, it wasn't there. I have mixed feelings on the issue anyway. The poll only having two options is not really an indicator of the true feelings of most people. My guess is that they are referring to ATV's and unlicensed buggy type vehicles. I also don't feel that poll covers the use of 4wd trails that currently exist in exery National Park near me. Current NPS policy is all vehicles have to be licensed, insured and driven by a licensed driver. As far as I'm concerned that is perfectly acceptable.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Rick B said:
I went there to look for it, but there was apparantly a problem with the poll, it wasn't there. I have mixed feelings on the issue anyway. The poll only having two options is not really an indicator of the true feelings of most people. My guess is that they are referring to ATV's and unlicensed buggy type vehicles. I also don't feel that poll covers the use of 4wd trails that currently exist in exery National Park near me. Current NPS policy is all vehicles have to be licensed, insured and driven by a licensed driver. As far as I'm concerned that is perfectly acceptable.
that would require a "gray area" and there just isn't one in this instance.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Should off-road vehicles be allowed in all national parks?
Yes, Americans should be able to use national parks for recreational pastimes.
69.7%
No, taking an off-road vehicle into a national park could cause significant environmental damage.
30.3%

Bone Down

Update

Should off-road vehicles be allowed in all national parks?
Yes, Americans should be able to use national parks for recreational pastimes.
71.8%
No, taking an off-road vehicle into a national park could cause significant environmental damage.
28.2%
Total votes: 3208

Houndoc

Yes is leading by at roughly 74% (but I did not note the exact number).

Looks like more work needs to be done to get people to obey the laws before we loose all our access!!!