Gonzo: The life and work of dr. Hunter s. Thompson

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Jenn and I went to see Gonzo friday night. I've been a fan of HST since my teens, but Jenn only knew of HST from Fear and Loathing. The documentry provided some great footage and insight from friends and enemies alike and was well put together. If you have a taste for HST, check out Gonzo.

JeeperG

Oh sweet I will have to check it out.
[YOUTUBE]EOHCjGhy6vY[/YOUTUBE]
"Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish—a product of the demented imagination of a lazy drunken hillbilly with a heart full of hate who has found a way to live out where the real winds blow—to sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested . . . Res ipsa loquitur. Let the good times roll."
—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Dominic

I just went and saw this film. I loved it I have always been a fan of Hunter S. Thompson but you don't have to be to enjoy the film. I thought it was neat to get a glimpse into the more serious side of his life and see how his friends and family dealt with such a radical force. In my opinion it's a must see.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Hmmmmm, I've always been intriged by that HST character... We'll never see it in our theatres, guess I'll wait for Netflix.:D