got CJ springs on my zuk now!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
got a set of CJ front leafs from fellow RME member jeremy on monday and installed them yesterday along with my own brand of missing link type double shackles and i am riding nice and soft and flexy!! stock suzuki springs are horrible!! i lengthened my wheelbase about 3 inches and quadrupled my flex! had to lose some sheet metal as a result of the new found flex but that sheet metal had it coming anyway:D i will post some flex pics of my new found flex later today when i find a nice urban 4x4 "ramp" to flex it out on!?! how bout we start a thread called urban off road where we post pics "gettin it" in the city!! i have several spots to wheel in behind some chinese restaruants and behind the federal building!! can get some crazy poser shots!?! anyone ever thought of urban 4x4 before?!?:confused:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here come the pics. these are taken on "The Rock" above weber high school in north ogden utah. there are lots of nice little wedgies to play on up there!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
get all the pix and make a long skinny picture in photoshop. put all the pix up and save as a jpeg.
BTW thats flex? :D look at lil moab pix in rockcrawlin

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the main problem with using zuk axles is that one person can pick up a fully assembled axle and haul it around. they are very lightweight. this also hinders their ability to fully droop any type of spring. in addition to my relatively lightweight wheel and tire combo compared to anything made my TSL i dont have enough weight to flex out a spring. BTW, this is pretty good flex for a zuk. :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here are the new pics after i swapped the rear springs up to the front end. some serious flex now. according to some of the RTI calculators on the web, i am now ramping right around a grand!!:D this is always a good landmark!! lol!!;) it took some doing in photoshop to get this thing under the 50k mark, hey greg is there any way to get this up a little bit or are you limited by your provider?!?