Guess I'm the newbie

Box Rocket

bored
I'll introduce myself. I'm Adam Tolman and I just came across this forum and it looked cool and thought it would be a good place to get to know some more guys here in Utah that like to wheel. I'm the president of Wasatch Cruisers, the Utah chapter of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association. We've got about 40 members, most of them with cruisers, but a few have Toyota minitrucks, or 4Runners.

I own two Land Cruisers. My main wheeling cruiser is a '76 FJ40 with OME springs, shackle reversal, extended shackles, RS9000, 35" MTR's, 4.88's, stock I-6, SM420, early cruiser t-case (82:1 crawl ratio), rear ARB, open front, Warn 8274-50, full cage and a bunch of body protection, snorkel.

My other cruiser is a '93 FJZ80 with OME springs, Outback suspension 2" spacers, Outback suspension control arms and panhard bars, RS9000's, 315 75 R16 Goodyear MTRs, ARB bullbar. It will soon have f/r ARB's and 4.88's.

Glad to be here and hopefully we can exchange some good info.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Let me be the first to say Welcome! Everyone here is just starting to get a feel for each other, so your not as much of a Newbie as you may think. Do the Wasatch Cruisers have a Web Site? I have a few questions about 'Cruisers you may be able to answer, I'll post them soon. See you around!

Box Rocket

bored
We do have a web page http:\\www.wasatchcruiser.org but it is currently a bit out of date. We are in the process of redesigning and updating the page and it should be up and complete in the next couple weeks.

Here's a shot of my truck in case you happen to see me around.
28917514.jpg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Did I see you downtown Tuesday (Jan. 8 or so) at 4th South and 2nd East in a white later model 'Cruiser? Looked liked it wore 35" MT/R's or something and had appropriate lift. I was looking at one of your other posts and noticed that it was pretty much the same rig. I was in my blue '91 Cherokee that's kind of butchered up with 33" SSR's and the cool 'I wanna be a Nova' lift.

Anyhow, welcome...