Hair You Can Do Videos

sixstringsteve

My wife has decided to start a YouTube channel about hair you can do at home (mainly for women). If you have any women in your life who'd be interested, spread the word, we'd love to see the channel gain some more traction.

Here are the first two:

[video=youtube_share;vLiWzCQkrzA]http://youtu.be/vLiWzCQkrzA[/video]

[video=youtube_share;WGyke880Efs]http://youtu.be/WGyke880Efs[/video]

Eventually she'll do a video on "tips for dads to do their daughters' hair." Maybe we can even convince her to do a beard special, you never know!

ID Bronco

I will watch the DADDY DO'S!

It's always pretty funny when Mom's gone!

Once I had my sister in law do my daughters hair the day my wife was coming home. It looked great and for a minute I was a hero, I couldn't contain it and laughed so hard I got busted.

sixstringsteve

That's good to know. We'll move the daddy do's up the priority list. We're taking requests, so if there's anything you dads (or your women) want to know, let's hear it (i.e. how to wash, style, blow-dry, braid, etc. what products to put in it, when to use bobby pins vs an elastic, etc.)

Last edited:

ID Bronco

That's good to know. We'll move the daddy do's up the priority list. We're taking requests, so if there's anything you dads (or your women) want to know, let's hear it (i.e. how to wash, style, blow-dry, braid, etc. what products to put in it, when to use bobby pins vs an elastic, etc.)

I seem to be retarded when I put a curling iron in my hand. I cannot make it work! It's really frustrating!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I could benefit from daddy-do's. So far the only useful video I've seen is using a vacuum for a pony tail lol

sixstringsteve

My wife suggested the following topics for daddy do's. Anything else you think we should add?

-Brushing, combing and parting.What different kinds brushes are used for.
-hot tool basics (curling iron, flat iron, and blow dryer)
-clips, pins, hair elastics/ponytail holders, decorative bows and other useful tools
-kinds of pony tails and styles that start with a pony tail
-ways to clip the front of your daughter's hair back off her face
-basic braids and twists
-easy ways to style your daughters, that will win you extra points

ID Bronco

My wife suggested the following topics for daddy do's. Anything else you think we should add?

-Brushing, combing and parting.What different kinds brushes are used for.
-hot tool basics (curling iron, flat iron, and blow dryer)
-clips, pins, hair elastics/ponytail holders, decorative bows and other useful tools
-kinds of pony tails and styles that start with a pony tail
-ways to clip the front of your daughter's hair back off her face
-basic braids and twists
-easy ways to style your daughters, that will win you extra points

This is what I am talking about. I never get her ready for a fancy ball, just a cute pony tail or braid is perfect!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I'll be checking out the daddy do stuff as well. I'm almost half good at pony tails after six years so I could use some tips for sure.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
And what styles can be done with what hair lengths? Like short neck length may have certain styles vs shoulder length hair has different potential.

blznnp

One reason I am glad I have all boys, no hair to do. It would not be pretty if I had to do it if we did have a girl. Although it would be worth it to struggle with it to have a girl.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Steve, cool videos. I would definitely be interested in a daddy-daughter video. I always think that I have a pony tail just right but when my wife sees it, she insists on redoing my 30 minute creation because "That will just fall out in 20 minutes like that."

On a side note, my wife just watched it and mentioned that your wife looks exactly like Anna Kendrick who is the lead chick in Pitch Perfect. I had to google her, and I definitely agree, and that is definitely a compliment! good work!

Attachments

• Anna_Kendrick.jpg
    Anna_Kendrick.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: