Half Doors

MattL

For those of you have have made half doors for your vehicles, have you been harrassed by the local officers or the H.P? I know that Skyetone has some and I have seen some on a commando that I went wheeling with. I am just looking at possiblities.

Thanks iin advance.

--M

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Mirrors are a for sure. I get harrased for everything :D tech. there isn't a utah based law against it so all they can do is harras you. Had a UHP tell me that FEDERAL LAW states that if your vehicle came with no doors then thats fine. Toys didn't so it wasn't fine. It was a weekend at like 2:30am so he just let me go, maybee no mudflaps or something. Yes utah is bad for harrasment(im leaving) the more shit you do to your ride the faster they pull you over. But if everything else is up to par then your ok. Just a ittle late thanx to J.law and 1hr of BS time.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I run my zuk doorless all summer long for the past year and have never had a second look from a cop. and i have been pulled over for other stuff too and they haven't said a thing. :D

Caleb

when my Jeep was streetable my mom got pulled over in WV for no mirrors cause the doors were off(cops always pickup on my mom though, so she usually get out of all her tickets)