Hank Williams III

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Anyone else listen to Hank Williams III? I've never been one to really like traditional country music, but listening to most of the Johnny Cash albums for quite a while has opened my mind to similar music. Hank the 3rd has a Honky Tonk, Country-Rock sound, lots of songs about booze, women and drugs... :D

One of the favorite songs I'm diggin' is Country Heros, from the Straight To Hell album. Check him out if you haven't! It's a different sound and he comes across as a guy you can relate to.

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Hank III Rules!!!

He also has some punk stuff that his lable wont let him release. his new album is also coming out pretty soon, just so you know

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I've gone to one of his shows.....not very country lol.

I think his record lable uses his name to sell country records. I'm sure he's ok with the paychecks.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Here is Hank III's new video for the song "Long Hauls & Close Calls."

http://www.recordstoreday.com/Page/504

That's an interesting video... :ugh: :rofl:

I've gone to one of his shows.....not very country lol.

I think his record lable uses his name to sell country records. I'm sure he's ok with the paychecks.

I don't doubt it, seems like he's using his name to promote what he really wants to sing... Punk/Country/RockaBilly. I think he has the market cornered on that one!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ya true that. I expected punk/country/rockabilly but didn't expect the hard core lol