Has anyone checked out the new store "Perfect Additions"

HAVOC

Hey,

I'm new here, but I've met a couple of you before. I was wondering if anyone has checked out the new Napa store called Perfect Additions (I think). I was thinking of stopping by there on Saturday, but I saw a commercial for the place last night and now I'm having doubts about it being worth the time...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
looks like a girly accesorie store with silly tin bumpers and fog lights and crap like that. it just gets broken on the trail!!! :D they might have good deals on shocks and stuff though. i dont put much faith in napa for offroad stuff!! lol. :D :D :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
WHAT!! I was just there, Its COOL! I bought a Chrome Kit for my Jeep, 25 KC lights, and some green NEON rocklights! Oh yeah, and one of those SWEET exhaust tailpipes thats 18" around! It's gonna sound sooooo cool. Now if I could just find some to put it all on for me.........

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg
WHAT!! I was just there, Its COOL! I bought a Chrome Kit for my Jeep, 25 KC lights, and some green NEON rocklights! Oh yeah, and one of those SWEET exhaust tailpipes thats 18" around! It's gonna sound sooooo cool. Now if I could just find some to put it all on for me.........

I might know a guy that can install all of that great stuff for you. I think He even has his very own wrenches and screwdrivers. I wish I knew how to operate wrenches and screwdrivers. :eek:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i was just at autozone and guess what they had on clearence........neon tailpipe slip-ons you know how we have all those nice chrome tips, now you can have one in neon!!!! what a frickin brilliant idea, i am gonna get the neon windshield wiper sprayers and the light up valve stem covers and that exhaust tip and scare everyone at the jeep safari thinking i am a low flying UFO on hells revenge!! yipeeeeeeeeeee:D :D :D :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Dropped by there while killing time before an appointment. Overpriced and understocked for anything that is worth putting on something that actually sees trail time.