Headin Back to Utah

ttora4runner

Well, my stay in Colorado Springs will be coming to an end at the end of next month :( so I'll be headin on back to Utah. I'll be back on the Dec 7-9 for my company's Christmas party and I'll be looking for housing during my spare time. If you all know of any town homes or houses that are avaiable for rent between the Bountiful and the Ogden area could you pass the word along?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Good deal. I was bummed we didn't get to roll before you left.

Too bad you're leaving CO though. I'm jealous of all the wheeling up there.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Colorado is an apartment next door to a really cool party.... the front range isn't even Colorado, it's Kansas.

sixstringsteve

Welcome back, I'd like to check out your rig in person.

I love Colorado. I could see myself ending up there someday.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Some people think of achieving expo like finding a black cat in a dark room. In reality, it's knowing that there is no black cat but saying you found it anyway.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I loved every minute of the 7 years I lived in Colorado. And although Utah has some great hardcore stuff, Colorado takes the cake for scenic trail systems that you could plan multiple week long trips that will satisfy the need for "Jeepin", fishing, camping, and hiking without driving the same trail twice. One of my favorite day trips was Wheeler Lake and the Mosquito Pass areas, and of course the trails behind Pike's Peak off Old Stage Road was where I did most of my camping. Oh, those are some great memories....