Hello All

Nagrom

My Name is Dan I have a 96' Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Mostley stock & A 98' Grand Cherokee (ZJ) w/ a 4.5" custom lift, 32's, and other minor modifications. I Don't know a whole lot about buildin up my rig so I joined in hopes of furtherin my edumacation. I work retail in car audio so I may be able to be a little helpful in that area but otherwise completely useless :rolleyes: anyway... HI.

Nagrom

Sorry man, We don't carry planet audio. If you come in I can see if my Boston, Infinity, kenwood or Alpine fit. We don't sell them but I may have some layin around in the shop. :D

Nagrom

I work at Ultimate Electronics in Murray. And as far as being counfused sexually I have not had sex recently and it confuses me :shawn: :D . But thats about as close as I get ;) . Anyway if anyone needs any audio come in and see me just mention RME and I'll give you a Deal. This picture shows how bored we get at work.

Attachments

• bored.JPG
    bored.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 5

Nagrom

87jeep said:
what kind of alarms do you guys have and how much are they
We carry Python, Clifford Hornet and Vallet which are all owned by Directed Electronics Inc. as far as price it depends what features you are looking for? i.e. two way paging or remote start Etc. But for just the Alarm they range from like $50 to $300. Check the web site for more info on what you r looking for.
http://ultelocal.ulte.com/jump6ce3.html?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=1588

Nagrom

lungingweasel said:
Where is it that you work, I think I have a blown Infinity Gold series in my ZJ? I may come and pay you a visit.
What year is your ZJ? If you have the infinity gold system in it, Not to belittle your audio system but they are crap. I had them in my ZJ and when I pulled them out I was suprised to see that they are just stock paper cones and a foam surround -_- . In mine the back of the speaker did'nt even say infinity on it just Chrysler. Anyway my point is, Even the lowest line of Infinity I carry is quite an upgrade!