Hello from another Isuzu-oid

Belly Dragger

Howdy

Got bored today at work as no one else was here but me so I played on the DSL line and found this forum.

Is the east side of the Sierra's Rocky Mountain enough??

Oh well here's the low down.

I drive a slightly modified 1993 Dodge, 1996 CUCV Chevy, 2002 TJ, 1987 Toyota, 1998 Isuzu Amigo. All in one package. It's under construction as we speak and hopefully I'll be driving it here in the next couple of weeks.

230hp Isuzu all aluminum V6
Toyota R150 with 4.0 and 4.7 (370:1)
Dodge Dana 70 rear
CUCV (Military Chevy) Dana 60 front
Dual ARB's
5.13 r&p
Front and rear disk brakes, rear by TSM
Sway-A-Way coil overs 16 front 12 rear
Howe Steering, including the TJ high output pump and 1" hydraulic assist ram
38.5x14.5 TSL/SX's on el cheapo steel wheels

Some other stuff that I'm forgetting now. :D

Here's the on the rack pic.
day-6-20.jpg

I can't wait to get it out.

I too will be in Moab possibly for EJS big Sat only to see everything but then back again for sure in May for the Moab 'Zu Zoo V

jp008

Welcome Belly. I've been following your build up on the POR board. I can't wait to see it at EJS, that thing is nice. I'll be there in my Sami and a friend (bb88) will have his solid axle sidekick there. Most of us on the RME board are located in UT.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome Belly Dragger! The East side of the Sierras works! Where is Cartoon City?

You'll have to post some action pics from when you take that monster out for the first run with all the new stuff!!

Belly Dragger

Cartoon City - Carson City

Oh yeah I'll post some action shots as soon as I can get it going. Right now it just sits there. Course it does look impressive even just parked but I may be slightly biased. :D

One of these days I'll have to wheel around SLC, I hear you guys have a Mini-Moab and some other cool places nearby.

Too bad I don't know much of the Eastern side of Nevada, I'm sure there is good wheeling there too.

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by jp008
Welcome Belly. I've been following your build up on the POR board. I can't wait to see it at EJS, that thing is nice.
Yep the buildup has been posted all over the place. I guess I'm like the proud Daddy. :D

I did some wheeling on the Rubicon with a bunch of Sammy's I have to admit I was definately impressed. My next toy may start out as a sammy or a Toy pick up but I sorta got my hands full at the moment just getting the belly dragger running.

You bet, if we meet up we can go tip a few at the Brewery.