Hello from southern ID

n0rth

Hi everyone been lurking the the board for a while now telling myself that I don't need to join another forum but I was wrong and here I am...

A little about me my name is J.W. I was born and raised in New Mexico and moved to Idaho from Fairbanks AK for work. Current vehicles are a 1972 FJ40 and 2009 Tacoma both are works in progress.

2009 Tacoma

My dog Norton

1972 FJ40

Hopefully I will be down for the Newb run with the Tacoma so I can actually meet some folks in person.

sixstringsteve

Welcome J.W., i'm glad you made it over to RME, we are a GREAT bunch of guys. BEAUTIFUL rigs.

Hopefully I will be down for the Newb run with the Tacoma so I can actually meet some folks in person.

I hope so. We have about 6 spots left. Let me know once you decide to come and I'll reserve you a spot if there's one left.

n0rth

Thanks for the welcome to the board and compliments on the trucks. Currently I live in Hailey and Steve at CBI in IF built the bumpers and sliders for the truck so I do make it over there from time to time.

Steve, I plan on attending the newb run I will post up in that thread to confirm a spot.