Help finding a place asap.

airmanwilliams

My father has been living with us for a couple months here in provo while my mother and little sister are back in Tillamook. Well they have been searching in the Utah Valley region for a house to rent but have had no such luck finding a place that meets their criteria. My mother starts her new job at Utah Valley Regional on July 1st so it is crunch time and they need to find a place asap. Please help us, I dont want them all moving in with me.

House must have 3 rooms, garage, and have atleast 1 bedroom and bathroom on the main floor for my sister that is wheelchair bound to get around, and needs to be pet friendly since they have a 10 year old Sheltie they do not want to part with.

They have found a couple places but one was a dump with 2 additions on either side of the house with different siding on all 3 sections and the floors were uneven inside and the other was above the byu campus and would have worked but the garage was not available since the owner is using it as storage. I will get a price range put up once I talk to my father tomorrow but I do remember hearing that a couple of the places they were looking at were around $1400.

airmanwilliams

Sounds like their budget is around $1500 but they are willing to pay up to $1800 if it has a good sized garage attached since most places they have seen for around $1500 have no storage and they would have to pay an extra $300 for a storage unit.