Jeep Help in Moab!

RockChucker

Hey everyone, we just got through running behind the rocks. Great trail, but it claimed my front driver side coil on my TJ. It broke in half. So I'm riding the bumpstop. So, if anyone could help me out with a spring that would be great. I have 3 inch tera springs. I think I could make it home with a stock one. Does anyone one now m4o's number/hours? I'm hoping they might have a used something that will get me by.

Thanks for the help.
Dave Brimley

If anyone has any or knows if some I could acquire, please call or text me.

801 six five 2-91 seven six

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
Go in to the checker down there. ( it's now an Ohielly(sp)) across from the maverik station on the south end of town. Ask for Curtis. I think I have a few spring laying around in his shop down there.(he's my dad) tell him I said you could have one I he still has them.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Go in to the checker down there. ( it's now an Ohielly(sp)) across from the maverik station on the south end of town. Ask for Curtis. I think I have a few spring laying around in his shop down there.(he's my dad) tell him I said you could have one I he still has them.

Isn't Curtis the store manager? As such, wouldn't it be appropriate if you knew the proper spelling of O'Reilly Auto Parts :p

RockChucker

hey thanks for the suggestion, but i was able to get everything worked out. i sourced a few spacers and stacked them on top of my broken spring to level my jeep out. it got me through hells, through mickey's hot tub and home! gotta love the ghetto fixes