Help Wanted

MRJ

Just a user
Summit Machine, Inc. is looking for an entry level, full time employee. For the day shift 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Starting wage: $9.00/HR plus medical and dental insurance.

Requirements are:
No experience required.
Must be 18 or older.
Reliable transportation!!
Able to lift 50+ pounds regularly.
motivated self starter a must.

A little background:

Summit Machine, inc. is a manufacturer of high precision components for the off-road and automotive industry. We operate state of the art CNC machines as well as the latest CAD/CAM software.

You can either fax or email a resume to:

Fax: 801-576-8425
email: mike@summitmachine.com

Or come and apply at:

Summit Machine, Inc.
13496 South 300 East
Draper, UT 84020

Last edited:

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
Could you please post a description of what activities are involved in this position? Or is it more of a general position?

MRJ

Just a user
lenny said:
Could you please post a description of what activities are involved in this position? Or is it more of a general position?

OK this has come up a couple of times.

This is an entry level position. Duties would range from some cleaning (we already have a shop cleaning person, but you would be required to assist in this a bit when necessary), learning to run our CNC bandsaw to process material for machining, running manual and CNC lathes and mills, inspecting you work, and so on. There is definitely room to work your way up to set-up and programming duties.

One thing to keep in mind if you do accept the job, we will be relocating to beautiful Moab, UT in the fall of 2008, to a brand new 10,500 square foot building. So if you want to grow with the company a move would be necessary.

If you are interested please come by and see me or send a resume and we will respond.

Thanks for the interest,

Last edited:

JoeT

EKSJAE said:
PM sent, Resume sent.
I so hope you get this job. Then you get to move farther away from me, ummm so then I have a place to crash at in Moab........:D is what I really meant.

hawkeye

If I got the job how much paid vacation would I get? Does it also include a company vehicle? Let me know. Thanks

MRJ

Just a user
Well it has been brought to my attention that we need to re-fill this position. If you are interested please call me at 576-8424.

We are looking for someone to fill the same job description I previously listed. Thanks

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I wish you had a part-time opening I'd like to get in to this some how. I've been wanting to change careers and, have thought of being a machinest.

MRJ

Just a user
I wish you had a part-time opening I'd like to get in to this some how. I've been wanting to change careers and, have thought of being a machinest.

At this time we really need a full time person. there is a possiblity the we will need a part time employee by February. I'll keep you posted.

MRJ

Just a user
We are still looking for someone. PM, call or stop by if you are interested. This is a great place to work. Some of the other benefits include: paid vacation to Moab for the EJS each year, great discounts on all kind of parts for your personal vehicle, a place to work on said vehicle.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Mike, are you still looking for someone to fill this? I have a friend that's interested...

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
Please update as this position becomes available, wife and I miss Ut. and this would be ideal, ties in perfect with my current night job here uin Id, and could translate that to Ut pretty easy.