Heres a little fixer upper for someone! LOL

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=28823682&cat=656&lpid=4&search=&ad_cid=3

This is a great little car. It needs a few things to get it running again. It has a fresh new paint job that will what they say "drop the panties". It has some bullet holes that serve a couple functions. The wholes are great for increasing mpg by letting more air flow through creating less wind drag when cruising for the babes. Not only that but you will look tough with some billet holes in this sick ride. Trust me the ladies will eat this up. It's got a sun roof! Yes I know what you're thinking this car has it all. When you are out picking up some tail you pop this sun roof open and have a magical view of the stars. The seats are just metal. You make think this is a bad thing, but it's quite nice there's no need to have the seats cleaned after you have ladies in here. You know there'll be extra wetness if you know what I mean. All this for such a great price I know I aim to please. All you have to do Is Towe it off the side of the mountain. Call or text if interested.