Herriman hardcore enduro racing

Tonkaman

I just heard about this, is anyone going? The main event is at 6PM so I'm heading over to catch some action after the expedition gear expo. I wish I had known about this earlier so I could watch all day!

Caleb

I've been the last couple years and will be there again this year. It's a good time and will make you want to get out there. It's cool to see the pros ride but it's even funner to see the 50-65s ride the same course. It's also quite fun watching the sxs run the same course.

Caleb

The signs in the area about it say if you buy your tickets online, you can save a few bucks. You can buy them through herriman.org.

Caleb

Despite the rain and wind, it was a good time today. We ended up skipping out a little early due to the wife and boy being too cold but it was still fun.

Paul, you've got yourself a good little rider there :D

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Holy crap it was cold.

Course was really cool. I think the UTVs might have been my favorite tho. That had to just be a blast. Sky wheelie everything in order to not high center.

Skipping out early would have been smart. Pretty bad traffic jam trying to get out. Worth the trip tho

Caleb

Traffic was horrible last year too, that's why I wasn't too bummed about skipping out a little early. I think we missed the pros, the utvs, and atvs.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
The atvs were a joke. 3 of them. First one broke a chain right off the start line. Tried to run the course in FWD with no luck....2nd one popped both rear tires and pretty much gave up. 3rd one made one lap I believe so he was the winner.

Cascadia

Undecided
Pro race was awesome! My friend had the hole shot in the amateur race. Until the sand hill when he got plowed by someone. Ended up going to the hospital for a billion stitches.

Tonkaman

That was awesome! We had great seats right in front of the smashed cars. The coarse was very well put together and looked so stinking tough! I applaud everyone that even dared to enter this thing. The pro race was intense with that last minute pass, he earned every inch of it!

Little jack was really fun to watch, he has a confidence level that is inspiring to all of us