Hey Idaho Falls..

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
how about a "supplies are available" thread (with every post indicating what was found and where and no chit-chit or other responses) so we can set it up to notify when a new post appears

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
how about a "supplies are available" thread (with every post indicating what was found and where and no chit-chit or other responses) so we can set it up to notify when a new post appears
I can't usually help much, but I do know we've started to slow down at work. That tells me that we are getting caught up with a large portion of the huge demand. I expect TP and water will be the last to be caught up.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I can't usually help much, but I do know we've started to slow down at work. That tells me that we are getting caught up with a large portion of the huge demand. I expect TP and water will be the last to be caught up.

You're not done yet. Soon as you get the TP and water caught up you're going to be hauling trailers of Top Ramen.

Seriously. Everything else at Winco thirty minutes ago was in stock. Everything, the milk and eggs, the toilet paper and bottled water and flour and sugar and bread and noodles and meats and cheeses and all the things. Except Top Ramen. THAT section was an utterly devastated no-mans-land, with empty cardboard flats and dustbunnies and a couple lonely split-open packages of shrimp ramen. Everything else was gone.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You're not done yet. Soon as you get the TP and water caught up you're going to be hauling trailers of Top Ramen.

Seriously. Everything else at Winco thirty minutes ago was in stock. Everything, the milk and eggs, the toilet paper and bottled water and flour and sugar and bread and noodles and meats and cheeses and all the things. Except Top Ramen. THAT section was an utterly devastated no-mans-land, with empty cardboard flats and dustbunnies and a couple lonely split-open packages of shrimp ramen. Everything else was gone.
I can only tell you what my part of the business experiences, and it tells me that the demand is slowing. It's certainly not gonna stop. After the 2008 recession we were extremely busy for 3 years. People who didn't often shop at Walmart shifted to shopping there because they needed to watch every dime.