Hi all, I'm enjoying this great site

xjc

I give up :(
I'm pretty new here but thought I sould get on to the intro thing here. My name is Marc and it was my bro spence that showed me to this site. It's been allot of fun to be able to talk with people from around here. I hope to make some freinds and have some fun.

I am starting out in the real 4x4 business. I have a 96 4dr xj thats bone stock except of reading lights sotlen from an 84 xj and a suction cup compass. I do own the beginnings of a little lift though (shackles, ome coils, coil spacers). I would am hoping to add rear spring packs and extensive armor to that, not to mention a locker:)

Looking forward to some fun

Marc:D

xjc

Hopefully this saturday, unless the wife comes up with something more pressing to do:(

Ill probably try and get my bro spence to come and wrench with me. I am hoping that it will only take a few hour's. If I'm lucky;) . The hardest thing is going to be resetting the tow in the front. I think I can do it with a little geometry and not have to take it in for an alignment.

I'm a recent grad from Weeeeber State and I'm slaving away at the rocket factory out in the dead center of BFE (aka promatory). I hope to be able to use my engineering background to come up with some cool stuff, if I can ever find the time or money

:cool:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Aaahhh...another station wagon owner joins the ranks. You'll learn to tie your milk to the floor in next little while, I hope. (otherwise it makes your interior stink as it dries) Cody knows about this, first hand and I've only got tippy, not tipped.

Welcome and don't spill the milk.

xjc

Oh yea, love wheelin in the family wagon.

It would Be nice if it didn't look so much like a family wagon :eek: That will change soon though. Saturday Ill be getting started. Here's a pic of the current wagon.