Hi Greg

Cascadia

Undecided
Just passing through Fruita as I type. Looks like a neat place. Red rock on the right. White mountains on the left. River down the middle. Just thought I'd say hi. :cool:

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Just passing through Fruita as I type. Looks like a neat place. Red rock on the right. White mountains on the left. River down the middle. Just thought I'd say hi. :cool:

:greg:

Hi... it's a neat area, I do love it here. The mountains on the North are the Bookcliffs, the Red Rocks are the Colorado National Monument. They're both great places to explore, very different though. Have fun in Winter Park!

Cascadia

Undecided
We're you riding your Ktm on I-70 today? I was heading west going home. If it wasn't you then someone has your same bike, same klim Mojave pants, and lives in Fruita. Seems like too much of a coincidence.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
We're you riding your Ktm on I-70 today? I was heading west going home. If it wasn't you then someone has your same bike, same klim Mojave pants, and lives in Fruita. Seems like too much of a coincidence.

I wish I could say that I was! Wasn't me though... I was having a yard sale today, then working on moving the last bit of junk from the old house. I need to get back out on one of the bikes soon, my sanity won't last much longer and I really need the stress relief!

How was Winter Park, etc?