Holy crap- I was referred to RME by Skytone... in 2002.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Funny thing is, I remember signing up to the forum earlier than that... but I believe Greg & his brother had the server go south and lost the data on RME or something. Was that the first instance of "Extremists"? :rofl: I do remember trying to log back in here and I had to create a 'new' account because my original disappeared.

Times do indeed fly.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
whatever happened to Skyeton?

Tacoma replaced him... ;)

Funny thing is, I remember signing up to the forum earlier than that... but I believe Greg & his brother had the server go south and lost the data on RME or something. Was that the first instance of "Extremists"? :rofl: I do remember trying to log back in here and I had to create a 'new' account because my original disappeared.

Times do indeed fly.

Yep, the 1st version of RME was totally pirated... ripped off copy of vB, word of mouth hosting agreement and no backup of the site! :ugh: The guy that we had the hosting agreement with decided we were done after the payment was 3 days late and he wiped us clean off his server. Lost everything we had, member list, software, etc. I almost gave up on the Rocky Mountain Extremeists... :eek:

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
Weird, I'm here thanks to a referral from Skye as well, I think mine would have been around 2003... I met him while I was working as a bouncer.

Anyway, Skye is still alive and kicking... not sure if it's his primary gig, but he has a business breeding and selling reptiles and feeders. He's on facebook, I ran into him a reptile show a while back, he had a booth for his feeder sales gig, I think it was called "Skye's the Limit".

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Weird, I'm here thanks to a referral from Skye as well, I think mine would have been around 2003... I met him while I was working as a bouncer.

Anyway, Skye is still alive and kicking... not sure if it's his primary gig, but he has a business breeding and selling reptiles and feeders. He's on facebook, I ran into him a reptile show a while back, he had a booth for his feeder sales gig, I think it was called "Skye's the Limit".

Glad to hear he's still kicking and doing well. :D