How long will this utopia last?

Zuckerware downtime

• Total voters

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Been reading about it on the twitters :rofl: Just glad it's not me.

DNS looks like it's resolving now
Before:
$ nslookup facebook.com
Server: 192.168.0.1
Address: 192.168.0.1#53

** server can't find facebook.com: SERVFAIL

vs now
$ nslookup facebook.com
Server: 192.168.0.1
Address: 192.168.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: facebook.com
Address: 157.240.28.35
Name: facebook.com
Address: 2a03:2880:f141:82:face:b00c:0:25de

There were reports of people unable to access buildings because keycards weren't working, I guess when you make everything dependent on resolving facebook when it goes down things really go down. With the domain going south any messaging/email/etc was probably hosed so that would make things even more exciting. The best comment I read was it looks like they are using devoops.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Been reading about it on the twitters :rofl: Just glad it's not me.

DNS looks like it's resolving now
Before:

vs now

There were reports of people unable to access buildings because keycards weren't working, I guess when you make everything dependent on resolving facebook when it goes down things really go down. With the domain going south any messaging/email/etc was probably hosed so that would make things even more exciting. The best comment I read was it looks like they are using devoops.
I've just been wondering how all the "influencers" are holding up. :rofl:
🤷‍♂️

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I still have a Facebook account, and I log in about every month or so just to check in on a couple groups and see if anyone is trying to get ahold of me. And I scan Marketplace every now and again. That's about the extent of my interaction with Facebook anymore.

Going through my feed every day was... not healthy. I'm better off without it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Any “whistle blower” on 60 minutes is surely a glowie just like the feds that showed up to the DC sept “rally” 😂