how much for a good full hydro setup?

kobyhud

Lurker
Not that I am ready for one yet... but how much does it cost to get a good two sided hydro ram capable of turning ridiculously large tires (say at least mid 40s or larger). How much flow from the Power Steering pump is required?

Caleb

well, I was into mine about $600 (if I remember correctly) before hoses. Hoses and fittings will run another $100-$200 depending on your setup. As far as flow required, the flow is relative to your system (type of filter, hose lengths, and most importantly your cylinder specs like bore size, shaft size and throw).

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I would expect about $300 for a double sided ram, another $400 for the hydrostatic steering valve, $100 - $200 in custom hoses and parts, and whatever extra if you need to upgrade your pump, resivore, etc...

That's if you go with the bling parts.

I think I paid about $500 total for my setup. :eek: Single sided Lion ram from Northern Tool ~$45, Charl-lynn hydrostatic steering valve ~$380...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Shane: I hope you and the family are not burning your feet or choking on fumes there in balmy Magma.

Hmmmmmmm I am considering full hydro for the M715, mostly because it would just be easier as far as routing linkages in the front. $500-600 seems like a reasonable amount.

troutbum

cubi-kill
I talked to sean (station) today, a full set up normally runs for 1200-1400 if you buy everything from him

Valve
brackets
cylinder
SREs
hoses
pump
res
etc

Bart

I know Matt that had RMH4x4 had almost everything for a full set up except the ram and would move it cheap.