Howdy!

Happy Joe

New to this board. Have 2 jeeps.
The work jeep (85 CJ-7) is transprotation and backup (if you use a jeep hard, you need a backup), Its got some OK stuff (mostly outa' the play jeep)
D44 flanged axel 456 detroit rear, arb up front. 32" noname allterains ('cause I'm gettin' to old to climb in and out every day). SEFI '97 4.0L. t-5 tranny.
The play jeep ('81 CJ-5) (stock frame skidlate body and roll bar all else has been changed/modified) "87 258, 4.0L head, 300 Ford computor and harness, custom distributor, 302 throttle body, 4.0L intake and injectors, clifford header (this stuff actually passed a polution inspection). Currently under the knife for installation of scoutII D44s front and rear (spring over of course) 488 ARBs front and rear, 4wheel discs, T176 tranny, 4:1 low range gears in the 300 transferr. Run either mini 33X14wide boggers or 35" BFG mudterains. '87 YJ dash (cause I was bored) (Its got other stuff too but the remainder is pretty borin')
Hope, I can contribute somthin' (knowlege wise)
Enjoy!

Happy Joe

"Are you ase certified?" No, I never had the need. I built the injection after I got ripped by an aftermarket FI system that didn't work. Even after buying a lathe to make the distributor I spent less with the junkyard parts and they worked 'way better (kinda awsome, infact).
"any pics?" Afraid not in digital format, same with vids.
Thanks for the welcome!!
Enjoy!