Huge shout out to Tyson -Cascadia-

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I pulled the ultimate yuppie city boy move and ended up floor boarded in the Hyundai out in warner valley.
To make it worse we were now late for my BIL's wedding.. And my wife was not happy. I had zero gear on the car, and my jack would only sink. We were hosed!!
Remembering that Tyson (whom I have never met) was in town, I called and asked for help. He was there in less than 20 min. A quick tug and we were on our way!

We made it to the reception, and I dodged a looooot of nights on the couch!

Cascadia

Undecided
No prob! Glad I could help. I don't get called out to too many recoveries. It was easy for my truck but not for your car when the tire was half missing in the sand. Just pay me back by going on a ride with me sometime. Good to meet you finally.

jeeper

It was a good reminder of how fast things can go bad. We were not prepared at all. I was in slacks and a tie even! If we had not had phone service that could have become a very bad situation.

Tonkaman

Should have called me, I would gladly ditch this NASCAR crap to do a rescue mission! Tyson is one hell of a good guy to know

jeeper

A couple photos, Although it doesn't seem like a big 'stuck' the car was sitting on the floor boards.

stuck 2.jpgstuck.jpg

jeeper

This was a little side road. Tyson said ha we stayed on the main road we would have got stuck just up ahead anyway where a dune crosses the road.