I Am Legend

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
So, who's seen it? What did you think?

It wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I was a little disappointed. The previews were so compelling. I'm not saying it was bad, I was just looking for something a little more than a thriller zombie movie.

Meat_

Banned
I saw the I am Legend trailer and this trailer during No Country for old men. Despite the stupidly annoying impossible to remember name, There will be blood looked MUCH better than Legend

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls

It wasn't exactly what I was expecting, I was a little disappointed. The previews were so compelling. I'm not saying it was bad, I was just looking for something a little more than a thriller zombie movie.

I saw it and liked it alot. There was much more plot and much less violence and gore than the typical "zombie" movie. Watching Will Smith slowly go crazy was pretty fascinating to me.

Bone Down

times two here add 3 more from my kids as well they felt the same, good movie, but not what any of us had expected.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
My wife and I saw it and despite what some of the critics reviews said, we really liked it.

We thought that Will Smith did an awesome job. IMO, it was much better than a "typical zombie movie".

There's a good chance that we will add it to our DVD collection when it comes out.

91MJ97TJ

IGNORE ME!!!!!
Who cares about the movie

there is a six minute trailer if you see it on the IMAX for the Dark Knight. That is my reasoning for seeing it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i read the book the day the movie came out and then went and saw it. the movie is totally different from the book, but i thought both were worthwhile. the book is only 160 pages and is a pretty good read. fyi this is the 3rd movie based on the book, they all just have different titles apparently.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
i read the book the day the movie came out and then went and saw it. the movie is totally different from the book, but i thought both were worthwhile. the book is only 160 pages and is a pretty good read. fyi this is the 3rd movie based on the book, they all just have different titles apparently.

What's the name of the book? Author?

MRJ

Just a user
We saw it on Saturday. I liked it a lot. My wife not so much. It was one of those movies that has stayed in my head for a couple of days. I want to go see it again.

The part with Sam sucked. It sure makes you appreciate your dog or dogs more after seeing this.