I can only wish

MattL

I will be still this mobile at 70

Ok i tried to embed the video but I failed.
Here is the link

[video=youtube_share;K_T41kJm-PE]http://youtu.be/K_T41kJm-PE[/video]

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
You should have posted this in the chit chat section, this is a great video that everyone should watch, definitely made me reflect on a few things.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Great video :cool:

My old man is in his late 50's and rode a KX500 up until recently when he became very sick. He's in good health now but hasn't been on a bike since. I remember constantly telling him you need to raise your bars, you need bark busters/hand guards, you need to lower the gearing (14-48 on single track :eek:) you need to loosen your suspension--he couldn't have cared less and hand guards are for sissies! :rofl: He went everywhere we did and loved every minute of it and the 99 KX still looks as clean as the day it came off the showroom floor.

Lately I wish I had the cash I'd buy him a new KTM 350EXC-F with grandpa suspension, an electric start and a kickstand. I think that would get him back in the saddle.

GAR

yeah that's an awesome story. My dad is in his early 60's and broke his collar bone a couple years ago riding an aprilia mille factory R at Mid-Ohio. He hasn't been out much since. It's weird to see him start slowing down but it's great that he is still around