I got another KTM!!

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I present to you, the new KTM X-Mow (a play on the X-Bow, ;) )...

20130805_181541-L.jpg

20130805_181741-L.jpg

:greg: :cody:

It's an Ariens, which is made by Husqvarna... which is loosely related to KTM. :rofl: I'm a first-time riding mower owner and I have to admit, it makes mowing the yard enjoyable! And if you put the mower in high gear, open up the throttle and dump the clutch... it will pull the front end off the ground! :eek:

D

Deleted member 12904

, it makes mowing the yard enjoyable!

Funny thing is we bought a riding mower last year and my wife says the same thing. Now she mowes the lawn while I'm at work an I almost never use it. And that makes it even more enjoyable for me.

Greg

Admin
Funny thing is we bought a riding mower last year and my wife says the same thing. Now she mowes the lawn while I'm at work an I almost never use it. And that makes it even more enjoyable for me.

:cool:

I'm hoping to get to that point... I told my wife how much fun it was, she is intrigued. ;)

Caleb

Awesome :rofl: My parent had a Ariens mower for probably 25 years, it wasn't until 3-4 years ago that they finally replaced it. They still have a Ariens snow blower that's almost just as old and still works great. You'll get a lot of life out of that thing. :) I just recently bought a Husqvarna mower, it's not a cool riding one though :D

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I bought a rider for our new house also. I agree 100% on the fun factor. I've got a rear engine snapper machine, and it does indeed ride some wheelies! I dug some nasty ruts last week when I drug the motor mounts through the grass, I thought I was going over for sure!!

Coco

Saw this yesterday on FB awesome work Greg :D

It does indeed make mowing the lawn more enjoyable, but I feel it takes part of my man card :-\

Tho I do mow my grandparents when they havent done it when I get up to there place in Idaho :D

Greg

Admin
Awesome :rofl: My parent had a Ariens mower for probably 25 years, it wasn't until 3-4 years ago that they finally replaced it. They still have a Ariens snow blower that's almost just as old and still works great. You'll get a lot of life out of that thing. :) I just recently bought a Husqvarna mower, it's not a cool riding one though :D

I did a lot of research before I bought, this one has a Briggs & Stratton engine which isn't the preferred option compared the Kholer, but it will do the job. I was about to buy a Husqvarna, but the Ariens was cheaper and more simple.

I bought a rider for our new house also. I agree 100% on the fun factor. I've got a rear engine snapper machine, and it does indeed ride some wheelies! I dug some nasty ruts last week when I drug the motor mounts through the grass, I thought I was going over for sure!!

I've noticed mine will 3-wheel over off-camber terrain! Perhaps it's time for a wheelie-bar on the Snapper. :D

Forget the old skool riderz, ZTR is where it's at baby....

Not needed for me, plus I needed nothing more than 42" wide to get thru a gate and into the back yard!

Saw this yesterday on FB awesome work Greg :D

It does indeed make mowing the lawn more enjoyable, but I feel it takes part of my man card :-\

Tho I do mow my grandparents when they havent done it when I get up to there place in Idaho :D

I have dreaded push-mowing my yard for years... the riding mower makes it fun and almost enjoyable!