I Love This Jeep CJ6

Badger

I am the Brute squad
There is a guy on the corner of redwood and bangerter that has a 6 just rusting away. It doesn't have a for sale sign but it has been sitting there for as long as I can remember not moving in any way.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
There is a guy on the corner of redwood and bangerter that has a 6 just rusting away. It doesn't have a for sale sign but it has been sitting there for as long as I can remember not moving in any way.

yup, an orange one. it was on a trailer next to the house but its not there anymore. probably moved out of view so people would stop asking about it haha

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Ya it's still on the trailer and is still there it's just moved further back into the weeds. I also would like to have that 60's Stubebacker truck that just sits there.

He won't part with it, I've bugged him about that 6 since I was 16 or so. I've offered 10k for it and he still wouldn't part with it.

I've also bugged him about a few other vehicles he's had over the yrs but still won't part with them.