Official I need $20

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I remember in years past that it only took a week or two at the most to accomplish this. Yet lately no one really donates anymore...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Only if you're a JK owner.

That makes sense. I guess if you've been going for a long time and it's the only time you get to see old friends, it's probably fun. Otherwise, I go off road to get away from the peoples.

In related news, take my monies.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
In reality, Potato Salad Hill and the Easter Jeep Safari are avoided by most RME members. THis fundraiser isn't about supporting EJS, it's about RME's commitment to keeping public lands clean and open to all users. It's good stewardship, and respect for the lands we enjoy and love.

It's also a super simple way for us web-wheelers to put our money where our mouths are. So gimme $20.

DAA

Supporting Member
I was about to say it's been 20 years since I went to EJS. But then I thought about it, and I guess it's been closer to 30 years. I'm getting old...

But I gave you some scratch :D.

- DAA

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
I don't use PayPal or other high tech methods. If you will accept a dinosaur era paper check, I would be glad to contribute. I avoid Potato Salad Hill during EJS, but want to help keep the area clean.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I don't use PayPal or other high tech methods. If you will accept a dinosaur era paper check, I would be glad to contribute. I avoid Potato Salad Hill during EJS, but want to help keep the area clean.

Awesome, we will take a payment any way we can! Thanks for the willingness to support this project. I can take a check, send it to;

Greg Gardner
2106 Sequoia Road
Grand Junction, CO 81507

Include a note that it's for the PSH Cleanup, please. :D