I Need Flex!!!!

Nagrom

RockMonkey said:
Good hell, all you brand loyalists are morons. :rolleyes:
For the last time! I'm not a brand loyalist. This crap just exploded in my thread, Real 4x4's are built not bought anyway :D

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Nagrom said:
For the last time! I'm not a brand loyalist. This crap just exploded in my thread, Real 4x4's are built not bought anyway :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: im sorry its my fault, i really dont HATE jeeps, i actually wanna get a little willys 2a, but ill always know toyota is king, cept maybe those mercades g wagons, those are insane :D

mesha

By endurance we conquer
all you "jeepers" out there with your "jeep thing" :rolleyes: nope, i dont understand it :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Wow nice one did you think that up all by yourself how original. :rolleyes: :D

Anyways like I said nagrom come to my house and I'll cut the staps off and whatever else you want (track bar, spring clamps, fenders, roof, whatever you want ;) ).

Well, I own a pretty cool XJ with a camaro motor and a nice suspension and clean body, I have a YJ with a moderate lift and 35's, and I had a FJ40 worked over (moment of silence :( ). So I've had one of each, and by far the coolest in my opinion was my 40, the other two just don't have the coolness factor. That and the 40 was just built way stronger, course, not much of the origional cruiser was left. It's really a matter of opinion, however, the 40 turned more heads. You just don't see as many of them around.

richpblaze

Yup!!!

Greg said:
No joke... all I'm hearing is 'bla, bla bla, bla, Jeep, bla, bla bla, bla, Toyota, bla, bla." :ugh: :rolleyes:

You would'nt be saying bla bla bla if you had ever driven your Yota :rofl: . I saw a funny thing the other day an XJ that had a sticker on the bumper that said "Jeeps taste like chicken" was this guy a dip$hit or just totally clueless?????

Nagrom

mesha said:
all you "jeepers" out there with your "jeep thing" :rolleyes: nope, i dont understand it :rofl: :rofl:

Wow nice one did you think that up all by yourself how original. :rolleyes: :D

Anyways like I said nagrom come to my house and I'll cut the staps off and whatever else you want (track bar, spring clamps, fenders, roof, whatever you want ;) ).[/QUOTE]
Yes, back to the subject at hand. If you are serious, I might take you up on that seein as I have no access to any decent tools. :D